Establishing Trust during the Formation of Technology Alliances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smarzynska Javorcik, Beata, 2004.
"The composition of foreign direct investment and protection of intellectual property rights: Evidence from transition economies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 39-62, February.
- Smarzynska, Beata K., 2002. "The composition of foreign direct investment and protection of intellectual property rights : evidence from transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2786, The World Bank.
- Smith, Pamela J., 1999. "Are weak patent rights a barrier to U.S. exports?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 151-177, June.
- Maskus, Keith E. & Penubarti, Mohan, 1995. "How trade-related are intellectual property rights?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 227-248, November.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Chang, Young-Jae, 1994. "Incomplete panels : A comparative study of alternative estimators for the unbalanced one-way error component regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 67-89, June.
- Glass, Amy Jocelyn & Saggi, Kamal, 2002. "Intellectual property rights and foreign direct investment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 387-410, March.
- Smith, Pamela J., 2001. "How do foreign patent rights affect U.S. exports, affiliate sales, and licenses?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 411-439, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christiane Gebhardt, 2013. "The making of plasma medicine. Strategy driven clusters and the emerging roles of cluster management and government supervision," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 401-414, August.
- Anne Norheim-Hansen, 2015. "Are ‘Green Brides’ More Attractive? An Empirical Examination of How Prospective Partners’ Environmental Reputation Affects the Trust-Based Mechanism in Alliance Formation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(4), pages 813-830, December.
- da Silva, Luiz Eduardo & Karabag, Solmaz Filiz & Berggren, Christian, 2017. "Collaboration in international technology transfer: the role of knowledge boundaries and boundary objects," MPRA Paper 83094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9491-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valentina Morandi, 2013. "The management of industry–university joint research projects: how do partners coordinate and control R&D activities?," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 69-92, April.
- Dietz, James S. & Bozeman, Barry, 2005. "Academic careers, patents, and productivity: industry experience as scientific and technical human capital," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 349-367, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:29:y:2004:i:2:p:187-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.