Two-Parameter Decision Models and Rank-Dependent Expected Utility
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kremena Bachmann & Thorsten Hens, 2010. "Behavioral Finance and Investment Advice," Chapters,in: Handbook of Behavioral Finance, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eichner, Thomas & Wagener, Andreas, 2012. "Tempering effects of (dependent) background risks: A mean-variance analysis of portfolio selection," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 422-430.
- Geoffrey Poitras & John Heaney, 1999. "Skewness preference, mean-variance and the demand for put options," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(6), pages 327-342.
- Bar-Shira, Ziv & Finkelshtain, Israel, 1999. "Two-moments decision models and utility-representable preferences," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 237-244, February.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Grant, Simon & Polak, Ben & Quiggin, John, 2014.
"A two-parameter model of dispersion aversion,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 611-641.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Grant, Simon & Polak, Ben & Quiggin, John, 2011. "A Two-Parameter Model of Dispersion Aversion," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151196, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrisku:v:7:y:1993:i:3:p:273-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .