Unsmoothing Commercial Property Returns: A Revision to Fisher-Geltner-Webb's Unsmoothing Methodology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carolina Fugazza & Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2009.
"Time and Risk Diversification in Real Estate Investments: Assessing the Ex Post Economic Value,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(3), pages 341-381.
- Carolina Fugazza & Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2009. "Time and Risk Diversification in Real Estate Investments: Assessing the Ex Post Economic Value," CeRP Working Papers 82, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Carolina Fugazza & Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2009. "Time and risk diversification in real estate investments: assessing the ex post economic value," Working Papers 2009-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Charles-Olivier Amédée-Manesme & Fabrice Barthélémy & Donald Keenan, 2015.
"Cornish-Fisher Expansion for Commercial Real Estate Value at Risk,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 439-464, May.
- Fabrice Barthélémy, 2014. "Cornish-Fisher Expansion for Commercial Real Estate Value at Risk," THEMA Working Papers 2014-29, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Youngha Cho & Soosung Hwang & Yong-ki Lee, 2014. "The Dynamics of Appraisal Smoothing," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(2), pages 497-529, June.
- Robert Edelstein & Daniel Quan, 2006. "How Does Appraisal Smoothing Bias Real Estate Returns Measurement?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 41-60, February.
- Heaney, Richard & Sriananthakumar, Sivagowry, 2012. "Time-varying correlation between stock market returns and real estate returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 583-594.
- Shaun A. Bond & Soosung Hwang & Gianluca Marcato, 2006. "An Analysis of Commercial Real Estate Returns: Is there a Smoothing Puzzle?," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2006-17, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Andreas Gohs, 2017. "Correction Procedures for Appraisal-Based Real Estate Indices," ERES eres2017_274, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Pin-te Lin & Franz Fuerst, 2014. "The integration of direct real estate and stock markets in Asia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(12), pages 1323-1334, April.
- Deng, Yongheng & McMillen, Daniel P. & Sing, Tien Foo, 2014. "Matching indices for thinly-traded commercial real estate in Singapore," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 86-98.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:27:y:2003:i:3:p:393-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.