The History of Electricity Restructuring in California
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wiser, Ryan & Pickle, Steven & Goldman, Charles, 1998. "Renewable energy policy and electricity restructuring: a California case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 465-475, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weigt, H. & Willems, Bert, 2011. "The Effect of Divestitures in the German Electricity Market," Discussion Paper 2011-034, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- McDaniel, Tanga M. & Groothuis, Peter A., 2012. "Retail competition in electricity supply—Survey results in North Carolina," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 315-321.
- Woo, Chi-Keung & Olson, Arne & Horowitz, Ira & Luk, Stephen, 2006. "Bi-directional causality in California's electricity and natural-gas markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2060-2070, October.
- Woo, Chi-Keung & Horowitz, Ira & Olson, Arne & Horii, Brian & Baskette, Carmen, 2006. "Efficient frontiers for electricity procurement by an LDC with multiple purchase options," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 70-80, January.
- Al-Sunaidy, A. & Green, R., 2006. "Electricity deregulation in OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development) countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 769-787.
- Bushnell, James, 2004. "California's electricity crisis: a market apart?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1045-1052, June.
- Diaconu, Oana & Oprescu, Gheorghe & Pittman, Russell, 2009. "Electricity reform in Romania," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 114-124, March.
- Trillas, Francesc, 2010.
"Electricity and telecoms reforms in the EU: Insights from the economics of federalism,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 66-76, June.
- Trillas, Francesc, 2010. "Electricity and telecoms reforms in the EU: Insights from the economics of federalism," IESE Research Papers D/861, IESE Business School.
- Blumstein, Carl & Goldman, Charles & Barbose, Galen, 2005. "Who should administer energy-efficiency programs?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1053-1067, May.
- Knittel, Christopher R & Metaxoglou, Konstantinos, 2008. "Diagnosing Unilateral Market Power in Electricity Reserves Market," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt14q6c0mk, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Hung-po Chao & Shmuel Oren & Robert Wilson, 2005. "Restructured Electricity Markets: A Risk Management Approach," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000232, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Francesc Trillas, 2008. "Regulatory federalism in network industries," Working Papers 2008/8, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Dean V. Williamson & Céline Jullien & Lynne Kiesling & Carine Staropoli, 2006. "Investment Incentives and Market Power: An Experimental Analysis," EAG Discussions Papers 200605, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Peter C. Reiss & Matthew W. White, 2003. "Demand and Pricing in Electricity Markets: Evidence from San Diego During California's Energy Crisis," NBER Working Papers 9986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baskette, C. & Horii, B. & Kollman, E. & Price, S., 2006. "Avoided cost estimation and post-reform funding allocation for California's energy efficiency programs," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1084-1099.
- Pittman, Russell, 2007. "Restructuring the Russian electricity sector: Re-creating California?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1872-1883, March.
- Christian von Hirschhausen & Hannes Weigt, 2007. "Aktive Wettbewerbspolitik für effiziente Elektrizitätserzeugungsmärkte: Instrumente, internationale Erfahrungen und wirtschaftspolitische Schlussfolgerungen," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 76(1), pages 65-86.
- Weigt, Hannes, 2009. "A Review of Liberalization and Modeling of Electricity Markets," MPRA Paper 65651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Severin Borenstein & James Bushnell, 2015.
"The US Electricity Industry After 20 Years of Restructuring,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 437-463, August.
- Severin Borenstein & James Bushnell, 2015. "The U.S. Electricity Industry After 20 Years of Restructuring," NBER Working Papers 21113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2004. "Network Utilities in the U.S. - Sector Reforms without Privatization," CESifo Working Paper Series 1142, CESifo Group Munich.
- Arciniegas, Ismael & Barrett, Chris & Marathe, Achla, 2003. "Assessing the efficiency of US electricity markets," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 75-86, June.
- Blumstein, Carl, 2010. "Program evaluation and incentives for administrators of energy-efficiency programs: Can evaluation solve the principal/agent problem?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6232-6239, October.
- Hung-po Chao & Shmuel Oren & Robert Wilson, 2005. "Restructured Electricity Markets: Reevaluation of Vertical Integration and Unbundling," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000238, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Reiss, Peter C. & White, Matthew W., 2003. "Demand and Pricing in Electricity Markets: Evidence from San Diego During California's Energy Crisis," Research Papers 1829, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
More about this item
Keywordselectricity markets; electricity restructuring; California’s electricity crisis; market power; regulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:2:y:2002:i:1:p:9-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .