Fiscal policy in an endogenous-growth model with public investment: A note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Donsimoni, Marie-Paule & Economides, Nicholas S & Polemarchakis, Herakles M, 1986. "Stable Cartels," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(2), pages 317-327, June.
- Green, Edward J & Porter, Robert H, 1984.
"Noncooperative Collusion under Imperfect Price Information,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 87-100, January.
- Green, Edward J. & Porter, Robert H., 1982. "Noncooperative Collusion Under Imperfect Price Information," Working Papers 367, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Edward J Green & Robert H Porter, 1997. "Noncooperative Collusion Under Imperfect Price Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1147, David K. Levine.
- Macleod, W. Bentley, 1985.
"A theory of conscious parallelism,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 25-44, February.
- Macleod, W.B., 1984. "A theory of conscious parallelism," CORE Discussion Papers 1984040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Macleod, W. Bentley, 1985. "A theory of conscious parallelism," CORE Discussion Papers RP 629, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kihlstrom, Richard E. & Vives, Xavier, 1989. "Collusion by asymmetrically informed duopolists," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 5(2-3), pages 371-402.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 1990. "Stable cartels with a Cournot fringe," Working Papers 90-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Cramton, Peter C & Palfrey, Thomas R, 1990.
"Cartel Enforcement with Uncertainty about Costs,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(1), pages 17-47, February.
- Cramton, Peter C. & Palfrey, Thomas R., 1986. "Cartel Enforcement with Uncertainty About Costs," Working Papers 619, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Peter Cramton & Thomas R. Palfrey, 1991. "Cartel Enforcement with Uncertainty About Costs," Papers of Peter Cramton 90ier, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Jun 1998.
- Porter, Robert H., 1983. "Optimal cartel trigger price strategies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 313-338, April.
- Phlips,Louis, 1995. "Competition Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521498715, May.
- Roberts, Kevin, 1985. "Cartel Behaviour and Adverse Selection," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 401-413, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tamai, Toshiki, 2016. "Public investment, the rate of return, and optimal fiscal policy in a stochastically growing economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1-17.
- T. Tamai, 2008. "Optimal fiscal policy in an endogenous growth model with public capital: a note," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 93(1), pages 81-93, February.
- Andreas Pyka & Uwe Cantner & Alfred Greiner & Thomas Kuhn (ed.), 2009. "Recent Advances in Neo-Schumpeterian Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12982.
- Zoltán J. Ács & Mark Sanders, 2015.
"Patents, knowledge spillovers, and entrepreneurship,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 11, pages 195-212
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zoltan Acs & Mark Sanders, 2012. "Patents, knowledge spillovers, and entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 801-817, November.
- Tai, Meng-Yi & Chao, C.C. & Lu, Lee-Jung & Hu, Shih-Wen & Wang, Vey, 2016. "Land conservation, growth and welfare," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 102-110.
- Greiner, Alfred & Semmler, Willi, 2000. "Endogenous Growth, Government Debt and Budgetary Regimes," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 363-384, July.
More about this item
Keywordsendogenous growth; welfare; public investment; fiscal policy; O41; H20; E62;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:68:y:1998:i:2:p:193-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .