Schumpeterian Growth with Gradual Product Obsolescence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chung Tse, 2001. "The distribution of demand, market structure, and investment in technology," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 275-297, October.
- Mateos-Planas, Xavier, 2000. "Creative destruction and public policy in a vintage model of endogenous growth," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0032, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Furukawa, Yuichi, 2013.
"The struggle to survive in the R&D sector: Implications for innovation and growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 26-29.
- Furukawa, Yuichi, 2013. "The Struggle to Survive in the R&D Sector: Implications for Innovation and Growth," MPRA Paper 47728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Seong-Hoon & Goo, Young-Wan, 2008. "Endogenous Income Distribution with Product Obsolescence," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 49(2), pages 75-90, December.
- Kwan, Yum K. & Lai, Edwin L. -C., 2003. "Intellectual property rights protection and endogenous economic growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 853-873, March.
- Mateos-Planas, Xavier, 2000. "Creative destruction and public policy in a vintage model of endogenous growth," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 32, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jecgro:v:3:y:1998:i:1:p:81-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .