Ethics in Practice: What Are Managers Really Doing?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J.J. Graafland & S.C.W. Eijffinger, 2004.
"Corporate social responsibility of Dutch companies: Benchmarking, transparency and robustness,"
Springer, vol. 152(3), pages 403-426, September.
- Graafland, J.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 2004. "Corporate social responsibility of Dutch companies : Benchmarking, transparency and robustness," Other publications TiSEM 3086f970-3051-4b5d-9c4a-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jamie Collins & Klaus Uhlenbruck & Peter Rodriguez, 2009. "Why Firms Engage in Corruption: A Top Management Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 89-108, June.
- Janet Kottke & Kathie Pelletier, 2013. "Measuring and Differentiating Perceptions of Supervisor and Top Leader Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 415-428, March.
- Isabel-María García-Sánchez & Luis Rodríguez-Domínguez & José-Valeriano Frías-Aceituno, 2015. "Board of Directors and Ethics Codes in Different Corporate Governance Systems," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 681-698, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEthical categories; managersâ€™ perception of ethics; ranking of managerial skill sets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:70:y:2007:i:2:p:151-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.