The Cost of Being Female: Critical Comment on Block
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Emeka Nwankwo & Nelson Phillips & Paul Tracey, 2007. "Social Investment through Community Enterprise: The Case of Multinational Corporations Involvement in the Development of Nigerian Water Resources," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 91-101, June.
- Alan Pomering & Sara Dolnicar, 2009. "Assessing the Prerequisite of Successful CSR Implementation: Are Consumers Aware of CSR Initiatives?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 285-301, April.
- Pankaj Ghemawat & Daniel Levinthal, 2008. "Choice Interactions and Business Strategy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(9), pages 1638-1651, September.
- Kolk, Ans & Pinkse, Jonatan, 2006. "Stakeholder Mismanagement and Corporate Social Responsibility Crises," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 59-72, February.
- François Maon & Adam Lindgreen & Valérie Swaen, 2009.
"Designing and Implementing Corporate Social Responsibility: An Integrative Framework Grounded in Theory and Practice,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 71-89, April.
- F. Maon & A. Lindgreen & V. Swaen, 2009. "Designing and implementing corporate social responsibility : an integrative framework grounded in theory and practice," Post-Print hal-00575850, HAL.
- F. Maon & A. Lindgreen & V. Swaen, 2011. "Designing and implementing corporate social responsibility: an integrative framework grounded in theory and practice," Post-Print hal-00814084, HAL.
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate social responsibility and economic performance,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Parker,Christine, 2002. "The Open Corporation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521818902, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsFeminism; Discrimination; Pay gap; Wage differentials; Sexism; Marital asymmetry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:106:y:2012:i:4:p:519-524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .