Fiscal Policy and the Terms of Trade in an Analytical Two-Country Dynamic Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Marcelo Bianconi, 2003. "Fiscal Policy and the Terms of Trade in an Analytical Two-Country Dynamic Model," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0302, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ikeda, Shinsuke & Gombi, Ichiro, 2009.
"Habit Formation In An Interdependent World Economy,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 477-492, September.
- Shinsuke Ikeda & Ichiro Gombi, 2004. "Habit Formation in an Interdependent World Economy," ISER Discussion Paper 0619, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Jul 2008.
- Daisuke Amano & Jun-ichi Itaya & Kazuo Mino, 2014.
"Trade Structure and Growth Effects of Taxation in a Two-Country World,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4882, CESifo Group Munich.
- Amano, Daisuke & Itaya, Jun-ichi & Mino, Kazuo, 2014. "Trade Structure and Growth Effects of Taxation in a Two-Country World," Discussion paper series. A 273, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Daisuke Amano & Jun-ichi Itaya & Kazuo Mino, 2014. "Trade Structure and Growth Effects of Taxation in a Two-Country World," KIER Working Papers 891, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Karl FARMER & Jacopo ZOTTI, "undated". "Sustainable Government Debt in a Two-Country, Two-Good Overlapping Generations Model," EcoMod2009 21500030, EcoMod.
- Birgit Bednar-Friedl, 2012. "Climate policy targets in emerging and industrialized economies: the influence of technological differences, environmental preferences and propensity to save," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 191-215, May.
More about this item
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:10:y:2003:i:1:p:25-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .