Competition in Medical Services and the Quality of Care: Concepts and History
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David M. Cutler & Robert S. Huckman & Jonathan T. Kolstad, 2010.
"Input Constraints and the Efficiency of Entry: Lessons from Cardiac Surgery,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 51-76, February.
- David M. Cutler & Robert S. Huckman & Jonathan T. Kolstad, 2009. "Input Constraints and the Efficiency of Entry: Lessons from Cardiac Surgery," NBER Working Papers 15214, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Robert S. Huckman & Jonathan T. Kolstad, 2009. "Input Constraints and the Efficiency of Entry: Lessons from Cardiac Surgery," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-011, Harvard Business School.
- Ellert, Alexander & Urmann, Oliver, 2012. "Competition in the market for supplementary health insurance: The case of competing nonprofit sickness funds," Working Papers on Risk and Insurance 25 [rev.], University of Hamburg, Institute for Risk and Insurance.
- Gaynor, Martin & Town, Robert J., 2011.
"Competition in Health Care Markets,"
Handbook of Health Economics,
- Martin Gaynor & Robert J. Town, 2011. "Competition in Health Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 17208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Gaynor & Robert J Town, 2012. "Competition in Health Care Markets," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 12/282, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Godager, Geir & Iversen, Tor & Ma, Ching-to Albert, 2015.
"Competition, gatekeeping, and health care access,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 159-170.
- Godager, Geir & Iversen, Tor & Albert Ma, Ching-to, 2012. "Competition, Gatekeeping, and Health Care Access," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2012:2, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Geir Godager & Tor Iversen & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2013. "Competition, Gatekeeping, and Health Care Access," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2013-011, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:regeco:v:53:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11149-018-9351-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kolstad, Jonathan T. & Cutler, David M. & Huckman, Robert Steven, 2010. "Input Constraints and the Efficiency of Entry: Lessons from Cardiac Surgery," Scholarly Articles 5344226, Harvard University Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ijhcfe:v:4:y:2004:i:2:p:113-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.