Multifactor efficiency in Data Envelopment Analysis with an application to urban hospitals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Grosskopf, S. & Valdmanis, V., 1987. "Measuring hospital performance : A non-parametric approach," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 89-107, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dino Rizzi & Vincenzo Rebba, 2006. "Measuring Hospital Efficiency through Data Envelopment Analysis when Policy-makers� Preferences Matter. An Application to a sample of Italian NHS hospitals," Working Papers 2006_13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Wagner, Janet M. & Shimshak, Daniel G. & Novak, Michael A., 2003. "Advances in physician profiling: the use of DEA," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 141-163, June.
- O'Neill, Liam & Rauner, Marion & Heidenberger, Kurt & Kraus, Markus, 2008. "A cross-national comparison and taxonomy of DEA-based hospital efficiency studies," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 158-189, September.
- Rowena Jacobs, 2000. "Alternative methods to examine hospital efficiency: Data Envelopment Analysis and Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Working Papers 177chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Nahra, Tammie A. & Mendez, David & Alexander, Jeffrey A., 2009. "Employing super-efficiency analysis as an alternative to DEA: An application in outpatient substance abuse treatment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 1097-1106, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:hcarem:v:1:y:1998:i:1:p:19-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.