Household Portfolio Choices in Taxable and Tax-Deferred Accounts: Another Puzzle?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gene Amromin, 2003. "Household Portfolio Choices in Taxable and Tax-Deferred Accounts: Another Puzzle?," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 7(3), pages 547-582.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Mathur, Ike & ap Gwilym, Rhys, 2014. "Integrating corporate ownership and pension fund structures: A general equilibrium approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 553-569.
- Gene Amromin, 2008.
"Precautionary Savings Motives and Tax Efficiency of Household Portfolios: An Empirical Analysis,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 22, pages 5-41
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugene Amromin, 2005. "Precautionary savings motives and tax efficiency of household portfolios: an empirical analysis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-01, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Astrup Jensen, Bjarne & Marekwica, Marcel, 2011. "Optimal portfolio choice with wash sale constraints," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1916-1937.
- Marekwica, Marcel & Schaefer, Alexander & Sebastian, Steffen, 2013. "Life cycle asset allocation in the presence of housing and tax-deferred investing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1110-1125.
- Marekwica, Marcel, 2012. "Optimal tax-timing and asset allocation when tax rebates on capital losses are limited," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2048-2063.
- Zhou, Jie, 2009. "The asset location puzzle: Taxes matter," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 955-969, April.
- Katarzyna Romaniuk, 2013. "Pension fund taxation and risk-taking: should we switch from the EET to the TEE regime?," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 573-588, November.
- James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2011.
"$100 Bills on the Sidewalk: Suboptimal Investment in 401(k) Plans,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(3), pages 748-763, August.
- James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2005. "$100 Bills on the Sidewalk: Suboptimal Investment in 401(k) Plans," NBER Working Papers 11554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte Madrian, 2008. "$100 Bills on the Sidewalk: Suboptimal Investment in 401(K) Plans," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2519, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jul 2009.
- Fischer, Marcel & Kraft, Holger & Munk, Claus, 2013. "Asset allocation over the life cycle: How much do taxes matter?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 2217-2240.
- Garlappi, Lorenzo & Huang, Jennifer, 2006. "Are stocks desirable in tax-deferred accounts?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(12), pages 2257-2283, December.
- Le Blanc, Julia & Scholl, Almuth, 2017.
"Optimal Savings For Retirement: The Role Of Individual Accounts,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(06), pages 1361-1388, September.
- Julia Le Blanc & Almuth Scholl, 2015. "Optimal Savings for Retirement: The Role of Individual Accounts," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2015-10, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:97:y:2017:i:c:p:26-41 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:eurfin:v:7:y:2003:i:3:p:547-582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .