The Derivation and Comparison of Employment Multipliers and Labour Productivity Indexes Using Monetary and Physical Input-Output Tables
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dirk G. Baur & Brian M. Lucey, 2010.
"Is Gold a Hedge or a Safe Haven? An Analysis of Stocks, Bonds and Gold,"
The Financial Review,
Eastern Finance Association, vol. 45(2), pages 217-229, May.
- Dirk G. Baur & Brian M. Lucey, 2007. "Is Gold a Hedge or a Safe Haven? An Analysis of Stocks, Bonds and Gold," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp198, IIIS.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Petya Garalova, 2014. "On the finance-growth nexus: additional evidence from Central and Eastern Europe countries," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 89-115, May.
- Sjaastad, Larry A. & Scacciavillani, Fabio, 1996. "The price of gold and the exchange rate," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 879-897, December.
- Baur, Dirk G. & McDermott, Thomas K., 2010.
"Is gold a safe haven? International evidence,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1886-1898, August.
- Dirk G. Baur & Thomas K. McDermott, "undated". "Is gold a safe haven? International evidence," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp310, IIIS.
- Wang, Kuan-Min & Lee, Yuan-Ming & Thi, Thanh-Binh Nguyen, 2011. "Time and place where gold acts as an inflation hedge: An application of long-run and short-run threshold model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 806-819, May.
- Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert, 2013.
"Gold as an inflation hedge in a time-varying coefficient framework,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 208-222.
- Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert, 2012. "Gold as an Infl ation Hedge in a Time-Varying Coefficient Framework," Ruhr Economic Papers 362, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Kumar Tiwari, Aviral & Billah Dar, Arif & Bhanja, Niyati & Shah, Aasif, 2013. "Stock Market Integration in Asian Countries: evidence from Wavelet multiple correlations," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 28, pages 441-456.
- Niyati Bhanja & Arif Billah Dar & Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Olaolu Richard Olayeni, 2012. "Are Stock Prices Hedge Against Inflation? A Revisit over Time and Frequencies in India," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 4(3), pages 199-213, September.
- Hood, Matthew & Malik, Farooq, 2013. "Is gold the best hedge and a safe haven under changing stock market volatility?," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 47-52.
- Mahdavi, Saeid & Zhou, Su, 1997. "Gold and commodity prices as leading indicators of inflation: Tests of long-run relationship and predictive performance," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 475-489.
- Md Nain & Bandi Kamaiah, 2014. "Financial development and economic growth in India: some evidence from non-linear causality analysis," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 299-319, November.
- Capie, Forrest & Mills, Terence C. & Wood, Geoffrey, 2005. "Gold as a hedge against the dollar," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 343-352, October.
- Reboredo, Juan C., 2013. "Is gold a hedge or safe haven against oil price movements?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 130-137.
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Arif Billah Dar & Niyati Bhanja, 2014. "Inflation-Industrial Growth Nexus in India â€“ A Revisit Through Continuous Wavelet Transform," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 14(2), pages 1-11.
- Tomáš Havránek & Roman Horváth & Jakub Matějů, 2012. "Monetary transmission and the financial sector in the Czech Republic," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 135-155, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadia Garbellini & Ariel Luis Wirkierman, 2014. "Productivity Accounting in Vertically (Hyper-)integrated Terms: Bridging the Gap between Theory and Empirics," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(1), pages 154-190, February.
- T Mariolis & G Soklis, 2010. "Additive Labour Values and Prices: Evidence from the Supply and Use Tables of the French, German and Greek Economies," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 15(2), pages 87-107, September.
- Soklis, George, 2009. "The Conversion of the Supply and Use Tables to Symmetric Input-Output Tables: A Critical Review," MPRA Paper 46873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soklis, George, 2011. "Wage-profit curves of the Finnish economy: evidence from the supply and use tables," MPRA Paper 30183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:16:y:1980:i:3:p:118-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .