Optimal Control of Linear Econometric Models with Intermittent Controls
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Deissenberg, Christophe, 1979. "Optimal control of linear econometric models with intermittent controls," Discussion Papers, Series I 127, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu, Juan & Hu, Cheng & Jiang, Haijun & Teng, Zhidong, 2012. "Exponential lag synchronization for delayed fuzzy cellular neural networks via periodically intermittent control," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 82(5), pages 895-908.
- David Kendrick & George Shoukry, 2014.
"Quarterly Fiscal Policy Experiments with a Multiplier-Accelerator Model,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 44(3), pages 269-293, October.
- David Kendrick & George Shoukry, 2013. "Quarterly Fiscal Policy Experiments with a Multiplier-Accelerator Model," Department of Economics Working Papers 130208, The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:16:y:1980:i:1:p:49-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.