Modular Technical Change and Genetic Algorithms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sándor Karajz, 2007. "Genetic Algorithms as Optimalisation Procedures," Theory Methodology Practice (TMP), Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc, vol. 4(01), pages 37-41.
- Winker, Peter & Gilli, Manfred, 2004. "Applications of optimization heuristics to estimation and modelling problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 211-223, September.
- Roos, Michael W. M., 2015. "The macroeconomics of radical uncertainty," Ruhr Economic Papers 592, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1998.
"Teaching Agent-Based Computational Economics to Graduate Students,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
1199, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 1998. "Teaching Agent-Based Computational Economics to Graduate Students," Computational Economics 9809001, EconWPA, revised 16 Nov 1998.
- Thomas Riechmann, 1999.
"Learning and behavioral stability An economic interpretation of genetic algorithms,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 225-242.
- Riechmann, Thomas, 1997. "Learning and Behavoiral Stability - An Economic Interpretation of Genetic Algorithms," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-209, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Leigh TESFATSION, 1995. "How Economists Can Get Alife," Economic Report 37, Iowa State University Department of Economics.
- Riechmann, Thomas, 2001. "Genetic algorithm learning and evolutionary games," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(6-7), pages 1019-1037, June.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2008. "Optimal diversity: Increasing returns versus recombinant innovation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(3-4), pages 565-580, December.
- Sylvie Geisendorf, 2016. "The impact of personal beliefs on climate change: the “battle of perspectives” revisited," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 551-580, July.
- Frenken, Koen & Windrum, Paul, 2000. "Product differentiation and product complexity: A conceptual model and an empirical application to microcomputers," Research Memorandum 019, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Clemens, Christiane & Riechmann, Thomas, 1996. "Evolutionäre Optimierungsverfahren und ihr Einsatz in der ökonomischen Forschung," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-195, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Chapman, Lisa & Beare, Stephen, 2001. "Optimal fisheries management innstruments under biological uncertainty," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 171991, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Windrum, Paul & Birchenhall, Chris, 1998. "Is product life cycle theory a special case? Dominant designs and the emergence of market niches through coevolutionary-learning," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 109-134, March.
- Bulat Sanditov, 2005. "Patent Citations, the Value of Innovations and Path-Dependency," KITeS Working Papers 177, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2005.
- Sylvie Geisendorf, 2011. "Internal selection and market selection in economic Genetic Algorithms," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 817-841, December.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi, 2011. "A Functional Theory of Technology and Technological Change," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economic Complexity of Technological Change, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:8:y:1995:i:3:p:233-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.