Reinforcement Learning Rules in a Repeated Game
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Waltman, Ludo & Kaymak, Uzay, 2008. "Q-learning agents in a Cournot oligopoly model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 3275-3293, October.
- Pietro Dindo & Jan Tuinstra, 2011.
"A Class of Evolutionary Models for Participation Games with Negative Feedback,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 37(3), pages 267-300, March.
- Pietro Dindo & Jan Tuinstra, 2010. "A class of evolutionary models for participation games with negative feedback," LEM Papers Series 2010/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Dindo, P.D.E. & Tuinstra, J., 2010. "A class of evolutionary model for participation games with negative feedback," CeNDEF Working Papers 10-09, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Darmon, Eric & Waldeck, Roger, 2005. "Convergence of reinforcement learning to Nash equilibrium: A search-market experiment," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 355(1), pages 119-130.
- Stefano Balbi & Carlo Giupponi, 2009. "Reviewing agent-based modelling of socio-ecosystems: a methodology for the analysis of climate change adaptation and sustainability," Working Papers 2009_15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:18:y:2001:i:1:p:89-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.