Bilateral Trade and 'Small-World' Networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Blöchl, Florian & Brück, Tilman & Theis, Fabian J., 2011.
"The Heckscher-Ohlin model and the network structure of international trade,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 135-145, April.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Blöchl, Florian & Brück, Tilmann & Theis, Fabian J., 2010. "The Heckscher-Ohlin Model and the Network Structure of International Trade," MPRA Paper 30187, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Denis Phan & Stephane Pajot & Jean-Pierre Nadal, 2003. "The Monopolist's Market with Discrete Choices and Network Externality Revisited: Small-Worlds, Phase Transition and Avalanches in an ACE Framework," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 150, Society for Computational Economics.
- Pyo, Dong-Jin, 2014. "A Multi-Factor Model of Heterogeneous Traders in a Dynamic Stock Market," Staff General Research Papers Archive 37358, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hung-Chun Huang & Hsin-Yu Shih & Tsung-Han Ke & Pai-Yu Liu, 2015. "Elucidating How Environment Affects Patterns of Network Change: A Case Study of the Evolution of an Industrial Network in the Flat Panel Display Sector," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(1), pages 190-213, March.
- Guido van Hofwegen & Gertjan A. Becx & Joep A. van den Broek & Niek B.J. Koning, 2007. "Unraveling the unsustainability spiral in sub-Saharan Africa: an agent based modelling approach," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 5(2), pages 112-137.
- De Kamps, Marc & Ladley, Daniel & Simaitis, Aistis, 2014. "Heterogeneous beliefs in over-the-counter markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 50-68.
- Bargigli, Leonardo & Tedeschi, Gabriele, 2014. "Interaction in agent-based economics: A survey on the network approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 399(C), pages 1-15.
- Thushyanthan Baskaran & Tilman Brück, 2005. "Scale-Free Networks in International Trade," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 493, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pyo, Dong-Jin, 2015. "Animal spirits and stock market dynamics," ISU General Staff Papers 201501010800005596, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sjur Didrik FlÃ¥m, 2013. "Reaching Market Equilibrium Merely by Bilateral Barters," CESifo Working Paper Series 4504, CESifo Group Munich.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2016. "Assessing classical input output structures with trade networks: A graph theory approach," MPRA Paper 72511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:18:y:2001:i:1:p:49-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.