Agricultural Convergence and CAP in the EU-15: A Territorial Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dimand, R.W., 1994. "From Games of Pure Chance to Strategic Games: French Probabilists and Early Game Theory," Working Papers 1994-8, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Robert J. Leonard, 1992. "Reading Cournot, Reading Nash / or / The Emergence and Stabilization of the Nash equilibrium," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 9214, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Robert W. Dimand, 1988. "An Early Canadian Contribution to Mathematical Economics: J. B. Cherriman's 1857 Review of Cournot," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(3), pages 610-616, August.
- Clarence Morrison, 1998. "Cournot, bertrand, and modern game theory," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(2), pages 172-174, June.
- A. W. Coats, 1996. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 3-11, Supplemen.
- Leonard, Robert J, 1994. "Reading Cournot, Reading Nash: The Creation and Stabilisation of the Nash Equilibrium," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(424), pages 492-511, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esposti, Roberto, 0. "Knowledge, Technology and Innovations for a Bio-based Economy: Lessons from the Past, Challenges for the Future," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 3.
More about this item
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:37:y:2009:i:4:p:449-450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .