State Space Methods in gretl
gretl is a general-purpose econometric package, whose most important characteristic is being free software. This ensures that its source code is freely available under the general public license (GPL) and, like most GPL software, that it can be used free of charge. As of version 1.8.1 (released in May 2009), it offers a mechanism for handling linear state space models in a reasonably general and efficient way. This article illustrates its main features with two examples.
Volume (Year): 041 (2011)
Issue (Month): i11 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.jstatsoft.org/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Commandeur, Jacques J. F. & Koopman, Siem Jan & Ooms, Marius, 2011. "Statistical Software for State Space Methods," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 41(i01).
- Samuel Bentolila & Giuseppe Bertola, 1990. "Firing Costs and Labour Demand: How Bad is Eurosclerosis?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 381-402.
- RUSSO, Giuseppe & VEREDAS, David, 2000. "Institutional rigidities and employment rigidity in the Italian large industrial firms," CORE Discussion Papers 2000048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- A. Talha Yalta & Riccardo Lucchetti, 2008.
"The GNU|Linux platform and freedom respecting software for economists,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(2), pages 279-286.
- A. Talha Yalta & Riccardo Lucchetti, 2010. "The GNU/Linux Platform and Freedom Respecting Software for Economists," Working Papers 1005, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Riccardo Lucchetti, 2009. "Who uses gretl? An Analysis of the SourceForge Download Data," EHUCHAPS, Universidad del País Vasco - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)