The Bottom Line: Accounting for Revenues and Expenditures in Intercollegiate Athletics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Victor A. Matheson & Debra J. O’Connor & Joseph H. Herberger, 2011. "The Bottom Line: Accounting for Revenues and Expenditures in Intercollegiate Athletics," Working Papers 1101, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Victor A. Matheson & Debra J. O’Connor & Joseph H. Herberger, 2011. "The Bottom Line: Accounting for Revenues and Expenditures in Intercollegiate Athletics," Working Papers 1101, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mulholland, Sean E. & Tomic, Aleksandar (Sasha) & Sholander, Samuel N., 2014.
"The faculty Flutie factor: Does football performance affect a university's US News and World Report peer assessment score?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 79-90.
- Mulholland, Sean & Tomic, Aleksandar & Sholander, Samuel, 2010. "The Faculty Flutie Factor: Does Football Performance Affect a University’s US News and World Report Peer Assessment Score?," MPRA Paper 26443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsathletics; higher education; sports;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jsf:intjsf:v:7:y:2012:i:1:p:30-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson). General contact details of provider: http://www.fitinfotech.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .