Performance and Determinants of India’s GDP Since 1950: A Quantitative Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rena, Ravinder, 2007. "Sectoral Performance In The African Economy – Some Issues And Trends," MPRA Paper 11089, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Niimi, Yoko & Ozden, Caglar, 2006. "Migration and remittances : causes and linkages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4087, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2007. "World Development Indicators 2007," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 8150.
- RavinderRena, 2008. "Sectoral Performance in the African Economy – Some Issues and Trends," Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS), Department of Business Administration, vol. 2(1), pages 1-14, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIndian Economy; GDP; Quantitative models;
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- N15 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Asia including Middle East
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jge:journl:422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr J K Sachdeva). General contact details of provider: http://www.rcssindia.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .