Exploring the consumer profile of students. An economic approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aud:audfin:v:20:y:2018:i:48:p:373 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elizabeth Currid‐Halkett & Hyojung Lee & Gary D. Painter, 2019. "Veblen goods and urban distinction: The economic geography of conspicuous consumption," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 83-117, January.
- Catalin Mihail Barbu & Dorian Laurentiu Florea & Radu Florin Ogarca & Mihai Constantin Razvan Barbu, 2018. "From Ownership to Access: How the Sharing Economy is Changing the Consumer Behavior," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 20(48), pages 373-373.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Marcos Ferasso & Tatiana Beliaeva & Sascha Kraus & Thomas Clauss & Domingo Ribeiro‐Soriano, 2020. "Circular economy business models: The state of research and avenues ahead," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(8), pages 3006-3024, December.
- Pinglin He & Jing Ning & Zhongfu Yu & Hao Xiong & Huayu Shen & Hui Jin, 2019. "Can Environmental Tax Policy Really Help to Reduce Pollutant Emissions? An Empirical Study of a Panel ARDL Model Based on OECD Countries and China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(16), pages 1-32, August.
- María del Mar Alonso‐Almeida & José Miguel Rodríguez‐Antón & Llorenç Bagur‐Femenías & Jordi Perramon, 2020. "Sustainable development and circular economy: The role of institutional promotion on circular consumption and market competitiveness from a multistakeholder engagement approach," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(6), pages 2803-2814, September.
- Hande B. TURKER & V. Aslihan NASIR & Ulas Can ERGUNEY & Cagla SENOL, 2018. "Factors Determining the Adoption of Sharing Economy Models in the Travel Context," Journal of Emerging Trends in Marketing and Management, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 94-104, November.
More about this item
Keywordsstudents; consumer behavior; consumption needs; utility; behavior patterns;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2019:v:11:i:3:p:222-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.