EU's metaphorical representation in the Moldovan economic press
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claes H. De Vreese & Hajo G. Boomgaarden, 2006. "Media Effects on Public Opinion about the Enlargement of the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 419-436, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Michaela Maier & Silke Adam & JÃ¼rgen Maier, 2012. "The impact of identity and economic cues on citizensâ€™ EU support: An experimental study on the effects of party communication in the run-up to the 2009 European Parliament elections," European Union Politics, , vol. 13(4), pages 580-603, December.
- Catherine E. De Vries, 2017. "Benchmarking Brexit: How the British Decision to Leave Shapes EU Public Opinion," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55, pages 38-53, September.
- Chun Yang & James Price Dillard & Ruobing Li, 2018. "Understanding Fear of Zika: Personal, Interpersonal, and Media Influences," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 38(12), pages 2535-2545, December.
- Claes H. de Vreese & Hajo G. Boomgaarden & Holli A. Semetko, 2008. "Hard and Soft," European Union Politics, , vol. 9(4), pages 511-530, December.
- Carlos Mendez & Fernando Mendez & Vasiliki Triga & Juan Miguel Carrascosa, 2020. "EU Cohesion Policy under the Media Spotlight: Exploring Territorial and Temporal Patterns in News Coverage and Tone," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(4), pages 1034-1055, July.
- Andreas C. Goldberg & Erika J. van Elsas & Claes H. De Vreese, 2021. "Eurovisions: An Exploration and Explanation of Public Preferences for Future EU Scenarios," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 222-241, March.
- Cigdem Kentmen-Cin & Cengiz Erisen, 2017. "Anti-immigration attitudes and the opposition to European integration: A critical assessment," European Union Politics, , vol. 18(1), pages 3-25, March.
- Steven Buigut & Burcu Kapar, 2021. "COVID-19 Cases, Media Attention and Social Mood," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 11(4), pages 66-72.
- Margarete Scherer, 2015. "The Religious Context in Explaining Public Support for the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 893-909, July.
- Sorić, Petar & Lolić, Ivana & Claveria, Oscar & Monte, Enric & Torra, Salvador, 2019. "Unemployment expectations: A socio-demographic analysis of the effect of news," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 64-74.
- Wouter van der Brug & Katjana Gattermann & Claes H. de Vreese, 2016. "Introduction: How Different Were the European Elections of 2014?," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 4(1), pages 1-8.
- Rachid Azrout & Joost van Spanje & Claes de Vreese, 2011. "Talking Turkey: Anti-immigrant attitudes and their effect on support for Turkish membership of the EU," European Union Politics, , vol. 12(1), pages 3-19, March.
- Silke Adam & Michaela Maier, 2011. "National parties as politicizers of EU integration? Party campaign communication in the run-up to the 2009 European Parliament election," European Union Politics, , vol. 12(3), pages 431-453, September.
- Silke Adam, 2009. "Bringing the Mass Media in - The Contribution of the Mass Media for Understanding Citizens’ Attitudes towards the European Union," KFG Working Papers p0004, Free University Berlin.
- Hajo G. Boomgaarden & Andreas R. T. Schuck & Matthijs Elenbaas & Claes H. de Vreese, 2011. "Mapping EU attitudes: Conceptual and empirical dimensions of Euroscepticism and EU support," European Union Politics, , vol. 12(2), pages 241-266, June.
- Marianne van de Steeg, 2010. "Emotions, Media Discourse and the Mobilization of Citizens - Conceptual Considerations and a Plausibility," KFG Working Papers p0016, Free University Berlin.
- Waqas Ejaz & Marco Bräuer & Jens Wolling, 2017. "Subjective Evaluation of Media Content as a Moderator of Media Effects on European Identity: Mere Exposure and the Hostile Media Phenomenon," Media and Communication, Cogitatio Press, vol. 5(2), pages 41-52.
- Staffan Kumlin, 2011. "Claiming blame and giving credit? Unintended effects of how government and opposition frame the Europeanization of welfare," European Union Politics, , vol. 12(4), pages 575-595, December.
- Dionysia Tamvaki, 2009. "Using Eurobarometer data on voter participation in the 2004 European elections to test the RECON models," RECON Online Working Papers Series 13, RECON.
- JÃ¼rgen Maier & Berthold Rittberger, 2008. "Shifting Europe's Boundaries," European Union Politics, , vol. 9(2), pages 243-267, June.
More about this item
Keywordscontent analysis; metaphor; economic press; European Union; Republic of Moldova;
All these keywords.
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2017:v:9:i:2:p:97-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alupului Ciprian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.