Taxation Of Per Diem. Romanian Current Liabilities For Employers And Employees
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ana STEFANESCU & Eduard NICOLAU, 2012. "Some Considerations Regarding The Posting Of The Romanian Workers To E.U. And Non-E.U. Countries," Jurnalul de Studii Juridice, Editura Lumen, Department of Economics on Behalf of Petre Andrei University Iasi, vol. 1, pages 235-249, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ionel BOSTAN, & Elena Doina DASCÄ‚LU, 2016. "Strengthening The Sustainability Of Public Finances By Means Of Financial Law Focused On The Control And Audit Exercise," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 5(1), pages 1-48, January.
- BOSTAN, Ionel, 2018. "Book review: Tax law (By: Professor PhD Mihaela Tofan)," LawArXiv ukf97, Center for Open Science.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
More about this item
Keywordstaxation; workers; mobility; free movement;
All these keywords.
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- K34 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Tax Law
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2015:v:7:i:3:p:794-801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.