The effect of using fair value accounting on fundamental analysis: Some evidence from the emerging economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giles, John & Satriawan, Elan, 2015.
"Protecting child nutritional status in the aftermath of a financial crisis: Evidence from Indonesia,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 97-106.
- Giles, John & Satriawan, Elan, 2010. "Protecting child nutritional status in the aftermath of a financial crisis : evidence from Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5471, The World Bank.
- Giles, John T. & Satriawan, Elan, 2014. "Protecting Child Nutritional Status in the Aftermath of a Financial Crisis: Evidence from Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 8721, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsFair value; IAS 40; investment properties; market valuation; profitability ratios; Qatar;
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jda:journl:vol.51:year:2017:issue3:pp:103-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Abu N.M. Wahid) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbtnsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .