A Step-By-Step Approach to Building Land Management Scenarios Based on Multiple Viewpoints on Multi-Agent System Simulations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:229:y:2012:i:c:p:25-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lucie Clavel & Marie-Hélène Charron & Olivier Therond & Delphine Leenhardt, 2012. "A Modelling Solution for Developing and Evaluating Agricultural Land-Use Scenarios in Water Scarcity Contexts," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 26(9), pages 2625-2641, July.
- Minh Nguyen-Duc & Alexis Drogoul, 2007. "Using Computational Agents to Design Participatory Social Simulations," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 10(4), pages 1-5.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:221:y:2010:i:5:p:812-824 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kelley, Hugh & Evans, Tom, 2011. "The relative influences of land-owner and landscape heterogeneity in an agent-based model of land-use," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1075-1087, April.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural resource management; Management scenarios; Agent-Based Model; Viewpoints;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2003-11-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .