Social Modelling and Public Policy: Application of Microsimulation Modelling in Australia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linping Xiong & Xiuqiang Ma, 2007. "Forecasting China's Medical Insurance Policy for Urban Employees Using a Microsimulation Model," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 10(1), pages 1-8.
- M. Esteban Muñoz H. & Ivan Dochev & Hannes Seller & Irene Peters, 2016. "Constructing a Synthetic City for Estimating Spatially Disaggregated Heat Demand," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 9(3), pages 66-88.
- Mueller, Michel G. & de Haan, Peter, 2009. "How much do incentives affect car purchase? Agent-based microsimulation of consumer choice of new cars--Part I: Model structure, simulation of bounded rationality, and model validation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1072-1082, March.
- Annie Abello & Sharyn Lymer & Laurie Brown & Ann Harding & Ben Phillips, 2008. "Enhancing the Australian National Health Survey Data for Use in a Microsimulation Model of Pharmaceutical Drug Usage and Cost," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 11(3), pages 1-2.
- Davis, Peter & Lay-Yee, Roy & Pearson, Janet, 2010. "Using micro-simulation to create a synthesised data set and test policy options: The case of health service effects under demographic ageing," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(2-3), pages 267-274, October.
- Oliver Mannion & Roy Lay-Yee & Wendy Wrapson & Peter Davis & Janet Pearson, 2012. "JAMSIM: a Microsimulation Modelling Policy Tool," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 15(1), pages 1-8.
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:079:i10 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial modelling; microsimulation; public policy; Australia; NATSEM;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2002-33-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.