Classification and Aggregation: An Application to Industrial Classification in CPS Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mora, Ricardo, 1999. "Wage inequality and structural change," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6117, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Chipman, John Somerset & Winker, Peter, 1994. "Optimal industrial classification with heteroskedasticity correction: An application to the Swedish industrial classification system," Discussion Papers, Series II 237, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Mora, Ricardo, 1999. "Third-generation mexican american workers in the south-west: a case of wage discrimination," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6109, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Carlos Usabiaga & Pablo Álvarez de Toledo & Fernando Núñez, 2013.
"Labour Market Segmentation, Clusters, Mobility And Unemployment Duration With Individual Microdata,"
- Álvarez de Toledo, Pablo & Núñez, Fernando & Usabiaga, Carlos, 2013. "Labour Market Segmentation, Clusters, Mobility and Unemployment Duration with Individual Microdata," MPRA Paper 46003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chipman, John Somerset & Winker, Peter, 1994.
"Optimal industrial classification: [an application to the German industrial classification system],"
Discussion Papers, Series II
236, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- John S. Chipman & Peter Winker, 2000. "Optimal Industrial Classification: An Application to the German Industrial Classification System," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0522, Econometric Society.
- John Mullahy & Stephanie A. Robert, 2008. "No Time to Lose? Time Constraints and Physical Activity," NBER Working Papers 14513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John S.nChipman & Peter Winker, "undated". "Optimal Industrial Classification in a Dynamic Model of Price Adjustment," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _013, Society for Computational Economics.
- Carlos Usabiaga & Fernando Núñez & Pablo Álvarez de Toledo, 2013. "Segmentación del mercado de trabajo, clusters, movilidad y duración de desempleo con datos individuales," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2013/02, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Zura Kakushadze & Willie Yu, 2017. "Open Source Fundamental Industry Classification," Papers 1706.04210, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2017.
- Álvarez de Toledo, Pablo & Núñez, Fernando & Usabiaga, Carlos, 2014. "An empirical approach on labour segmentation. Applications with individual duration data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 252-267.
- John Mullahy, 2010.
"Multivariate Fractional Regression Estimation of Econometric Share Models,"
NBER Working Papers
16354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Mullahy, 2011. "Multivariate Fractional Regression Estimation Of Econometric Share Models," Working Papers 201133, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Ricardo Mora, 2008. "A nonparametric decomposition of the Mexican American average wage gap," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4), pages 463-485.
- Ross Stolzenberg & James Lindgren, 2010. "Retirement and death in office of U.S. Supreme Court justices," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 47(2), pages 269-298, May.
- John Mullahy & Stephanie Robert, 2010. "No time to lose: time constraints and physical activity in the production of health," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 409-432, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:7:y:1992:i:1:p:31-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.