Learning and Decision Costs in One-Person Games
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hopkins, Ed, 1999.
"Learning, Matching, and Aggregation,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 79-110, January.
- Ed Hopkins, "undated". "Learning, Matching and Aggregation," Discussion Papers 1996-2, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Ed Hopkins, 1995. "Learning, Matching and Aggregation," ESE Discussion Papers 2, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Ed Hopkins, "undated". "Learning, Matching and Aggregation," ELSE working papers 033, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Ed Hopkins, 1995. "Learning, Matching and Aggregation," Game Theory and Information 9512001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ed Hopkins, "undated". "Learning, Matching and Aggregation," Department of Economics 1996 : II, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Hopkins, E., 1995. "Learning, Matching and Aggregation," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 95a20, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Scott J. Savage & Donald M. Waldman, 2008. "Learning and fatigue during choice experiments: a comparison of online and mail survey modes," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 351-371.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:14:y:1999:i:4:p:335-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.