Complete Volume LXIV n.4 2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Katie Willis & Brenda Yeoh (ed.), 2000. "Gender and Migration," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1746.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G. Antonelli & P. P. Calia & G. Guidetti, 2014. "Approaching an investigation of multi-dimensional inequality through the lenses of variety in models of capitalism," Working Papers wp984, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- repec:kap:policy:v:50:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11077-016-9261-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brittain M. Briber & Lucy R. Hutyra & Allison L. Dunn & Steve M. Raciti & J. William Munger, 2013. "Variations in Atmospheric CO 2 Mixing Ratios across a Boston, MA Urban to Rural Gradient," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 1-24, July.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2012.
"Troubling tradeoffs in the Human Development Index,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 201-209.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2010. "Troubling tradeoffs in the Human Development Index," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5484, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ite:iteeco:104000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Ceccarelli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/siedsea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.