Yonetim Fonksiyonlarinin Uygulandýgý Alanlarda Ortaya Cýkan Hata Degerlerinin Olusturduðu Yeni Iliskilerin Panel Veri Modelleri ile Irdelenmesi
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koerner, Melissa M., 2000. "The Conceptual Domain of Service Quality for Inpatient Nursing Services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 267-283, June.
- Brady, Michael K. & Cronin, J. Jr. & Brand, Richard R., 2002. "Performance-only measurement of service quality: a replication and extension," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 17-31, January.
- Landrum, Hollis & Prybutok, Victor R., 2004. "A service quality and success model for the information service industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 628-642, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAdministrative Area; Panel Data; Panel Regression;
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- C59 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Other
- D29 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Other
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ist:ancoec:v:11:y:2010:i:1:p:128-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kutluk Kagan Sumer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifisttr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.