Local government borrowing practice in Croatia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Köhler, Matthias, 2005. "International Capital Mobility and Current Account Targeting in Central and Eastern European Countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-51, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Barro, Robert J, 1989. "The Ricardian Approach to Budget Deficits," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 37-54, Spring.
- James Feyrer & Jay Shambaugh, 2012.
"Global Savings and Global Investment: The Transmission of Identified Fiscal Shocks,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 95-114, May.
- James Feyrer & Jay Shambaugh, 2010. "Global Savings and Global Investment: The Transmission of Identified Fiscal Shocks," NBER Chapters,in: Trans-Atlantic Public Economics Seminar (TAPES), Fiscal Policy, pages 95-114 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Feyrer & Jay C. Shambaugh, 2009. "Global Savings and Global Investment: The Transmission of Identified Fiscal Shocks," NBER Working Papers 15113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. J. Polak, 2001. "The Two Monetary Approaches to the Balance of Payments; Keynesian and Johnsonian," IMF Working Papers 01/100, International Monetary Fund.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1981. "Some properties of time series data and their use in econometric model specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-130, May.
- repec:spr:sptbec:978-3-662-49862-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nelson Barbosa-Filho & Codrina Rada & Lance Taylor & Luca Zamparelli, 2006. "Fiscal, Foreign, And Private Net Borrowing: Widely Accepted Theories Don’T Closely Fit The Facts," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 177, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Kevin Grier & Haichun Ye, 2009. "Twin Sons Of Different Mothers: The Long And The Short Of The Twin Deficits Debate," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(4), pages 625-638, October.
- Arnold C. Harberger, 2008. "Lessons from Monetary and Real Exchange Rate Economics," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 28(2), Winter.
- Herrmann, Sabine & Jochem, Axel, 2005. "Determinants of current account developments in the central and east European EU member states - consequences for the enlargement of the euro area," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,32, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Giancarlo Gandolfo, 2016.
"International Finance and Open-Economy Macroeconomics,"
Springer Texts in Business and Economics,
edition 2, number 978-3-662-49862-0, July.
- Gandolfo, Giancarlo & Goldberg, Michael D., 2005. "International Finance And Open-Economy Macroeconomics," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 263-266, April.
- Johnson, Harry G., 1977. "The monetary approach to the balance of payments : A nontechnical guide," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 251-268, August.
More about this item
Keywordslocal government units; LGU borrowing; LGU debt; LGU credit wort hiness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipf:finteo:v:34:y:2010:i:4:p:379-406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Fabris). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ijfffhr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .