¿Qué Incentivos al Retiro Genera la Seguridad Social? El Caso Uruguayo
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ignacio Alvarez & Natalia da Silva & Alvaro Forteza & Ianina Rossi, 2009. "¿Qué incentivos al retiro genera la seguridad social? El caso uruguayo," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2309, Department of Economics - dECON.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ignacio Álvarez & Natalia da Silva & Álvaro Forteza & Ianina Rossi, 2012. "Incentivos y patrones de retiro en Uruguay," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 27(2), pages 219-271.
- Emma Aguila, 2012. "Male Labor Force Participation and Social Security in Mexico," Working Papers WR-910, RAND Corporation.
- Marisa Bucheli & Cecilia González & Cecilia Olivieri, 2010. "Transferencias del sector público a la infancia y vejez en Uruguay (1994-2006)," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0310, Department of Economics - dECON.
More about this item
KeywordsIncentivos al retiro; seguridad social;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:47:y:2010:i:136:p:217-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.