Priority Assignment in Emergency Response
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emmons, Hamilton & Pinedo, Michael, 1990. "Scheduling stochastic jobs with due dates on parallel machines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 49-55, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dong Li & Li Ding & Stephen Connor, 2020. "When to Switch? Index Policies for Resource Scheduling in Emergency Response," Production and Operations Management, Production and Operations Management Society, vol. 29(2), pages 241-262, February.
- Kamali, Behrooz & Bish, Douglas & Glick, Roger, 2017. "Optimal service order for mass-casualty incident response," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(1), pages 355-367.
- Galit B. Yom-Tov & Avishai Mandelbaum, 2014. "Erlang-R: A Time-Varying Queue with Reentrant Customers, in Support of Healthcare Staffing," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 16(2), pages 283-299, May.
- Liu, Yang & Cui, Na & Zhang, Jianghua, 2019. "Integrated temporary facility location and casualty allocation planning for post-disaster humanitarian medical service," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 1-16.
- Alex F. Mills & Nilay Tanık Argon & Serhan Ziya, 2013. "Resource-Based Patient Prioritization in Mass-Casualty Incidents," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 15(3), pages 361-377, July.
- Li Zhu & Yeming Gong & Yishui Xu & Jun Gu, 2019. "Emergency relief routing models for injured victims considering equity and priority," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 283(1), pages 1573-1606, December.
- Emmett J. Lodree & Nezih Altay & Robert A. Cook, 2019. "Staff assignment policies for a mass casualty event queuing network," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 283(1), pages 411-442, December.
- Saed Alizamir & Francis de Véricourt & Shouqiang Wang, 2020. "Warning Against Recurring Risks: An Information Design Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 66(10), pages 4612-4629, October.
- Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Lotfi, M.M. & Baghaian, Atefe & Ruiz, Rubén & Rezapour, Shabnam, 2020. "Mass casualty management in disaster scene: A systematic review of OR&MS research in humanitarian operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 287(3), pages 787-819.
- Rezapour, Shabnam & Naderi, Nazanin & Morshedlou, Nazanin & Rezapourbehnagh, Shaghayegh, 2018. "Optimal deployment of emergency resources in sudden onset disasters," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 204(C), pages 365-382.
- Zhongzhen Yang & Liquan Guo & Zaili Yang, 2019. "Emergency logistics for wildfire suppression based on forecasted disaster evolution," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 283(1), pages 917-937, December.
- Carlo Drago & Matteo Ruggeri, 2019. "Setting research priorities in the field of emergency management: which piece of information are you willing to pay more?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 2103-2115, July.
- R. K. Jana & Chandra Prakash Chandra & Aviral Kumar Tiwari, 2019. "Humanitarian aid delivery decisions during the early recovery phase of disaster using a discrete choice multi-attribute value method," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 283(1), pages 1211-1225, December.
- Hyun-Rok Lee & Taesik Lee, 2018. "Markov decision process model for patient admission decision at an emergency department under a surge demand," Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 98-122, June.
- Soroush Saghafian & Wallace J. Hopp & Mark P. Van Oyen & Jeffrey S. Desmond & Steven L. Kronick, 2014. "Complexity-Augmented Triage: A Tool for Improving Patient Safety and Operational Efficiency," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 16(3), pages 329-345, July.
- Retsef Levi & Thomas Magnanti & Yaron Shaposhnik, 2019. "Scheduling with Testing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 65(2), pages 776-793, February.
- Zhankun Sun & Nilay Tan?k Argon & Serhan Ziya, 2018. "Patient Triage and Prioritization Under Austere Conditions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 64(10), pages 4471-4489, October.
More about this item
Keywordstriage; emergency response; stochastic scheduling; stochastic orders; dynamic programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:oropre:v:60:y:2012:i:4:p:813-832. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.