Three Scheduling Algorithms Applied to the Earth Observing Systems Domain
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bekki, Özgün BarIs & Azizoglu, Meral, 2008. "Operational fixed interval scheduling problem on uniform parallel machines," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 756-768, April.
- Mahalec, Vladimir & Chen, Yingwu & Liu, Xiaolu & He, Renjie & Sun, Kai, 2015. "Reconfiguration of satellite orbit for cooperative observation using variable-size multi-objective differential evolutionAuthor-Name: Chen, Yingguo," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 10-20.
- Jang, Jinbong & Choi, Jiwoong & Bae, Hee-Jin & Choi, In-Chan, 2013. "Image collection planning for KOrea Multi-Purpose SATellite-2," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(1), pages 190-199.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:56:y:2005:i:8:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601926 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bianchessi, Nicola & Cordeau, Jean-Francois & Desrosiers, Jacques & Laporte, Gilbert & Raymond, Vincent, 2007. "A heuristic for the multi-satellite, multi-orbit and multi-user management of Earth observation satellites," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 750-762, March.
- Türsel Eliiyi, Deniz & Azizoglu, Meral, 2011. "Heuristics for operational fixed job scheduling problems with working and spread time constraints," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 107-121, July.
More about this item
KeywordsScheduling; Algorithms; Genetic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:46:y:2000:i:1:p:148-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.