A Simulated Annealing Algorithm with Constant Temperature for Discrete Stochastic Optimization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katsumi Morikawa & Katsuhiko Takahashi & Daisuke Hirotani, 0. "Performance evaluation of candidate appointment schedules using clearing functions," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-10.
- Vaaler, Paul M. & Aguilera, Ruth V. & Flores, Ricardo G., 2007. "New Methods for Ex Post Evaluation of Regional Grouping Schemes in International Business Research: A Simulated Annealing Approach," Working Papers 07-0105, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Ahmed, Mohamed A. & Alkhamis, Talal M., 2009. "Simulation optimization for an emergency department healthcare unit in Kuwait," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(3), pages 936-942, November.
- Alkhamis, Talal M. & Ahmed, Mohamed A., 2006. "A modified Hooke and Jeeves algorithm with likelihood ratio performance extrapolation for simulation optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(3), pages 1802-1815, November.
- Shamsuddin Ahmed, 2013. "Performance of derivative free search ANN training algorithm with time series and classification problems," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 1881-1914, October.
- Hemmelmayr, Vera & Doerner, Karl F. & Hartl, Richard F. & Savelsbergh, Martin W.P., 2010. "Vendor managed inventory for environments with stochastic product usage," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(3), pages 686-695, May.
- Wang, Honggang, 2012. "Retrospective optimization of mixed-integer stochastic systems using dynamic simplex linear interpolation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(1), pages 141-148.
- Pichitlamken, Juta & Nelson, Barry L. & Hong, L. Jeff, 2006. "A sequential procedure for neighborhood selection-of-the-best in optimization via simulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 283-298, August.
- Alrefaei, Mahmoud H. & Alawneh, Ameen J., 2005. "Solution quality of random search methods for discrete stochastic optimization," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 115-125.
- Rosen, Scott L. & Harmonosky, Catherine M. & Traband, Mark T., 2007. "A simulation optimization method that considers uncertainty and multiple performance measures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 315-330, August.
- Alrefaei, Mahmoud H. & Alawneh, Ameen J., 2004. "Selecting the best stochastic system for large scale problems in DEDS," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 237-245.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:240:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2019-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Lysa Porth & Milton Boyd & Jeffrey Pai, 2016. "Reducing Risk Through Pooling and Selective Reinsurance Using Simulated Annealing: An Example from Crop Insurance," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory, Springer;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 41(2), pages 163-191, September.
- Angun, M.E., 2004. "Black box simulation optimization : Generalized response surface methodology," Other publications TiSEM 2548e953-54ce-44e2-8c5b-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:spr:joinma:v:29:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10845-015-1134-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- João Claro & Jorge Sousa, 2010. "A multiobjective metaheuristic for a mean-risk static stochastic knapsack problem," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 427-450, July.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal optimization; discrete parameters; simulated annealing; simulation optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:45:y:1999:i:5:p:748-764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.