Stochastic Optimization by Simulation: Numerical Experiments with the M/M/1 Queue in Steady-State
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sridhar Bashyam & Michael C. Fu, 1998. "Optimization of (s, S) Inventory Systems with Random Lead Times and a Service Level Constraint," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(12-Part-2), pages 243-256, December.
- Gürkan, G. & Ozge, A.Y. & Robinson, S.M., 1997. "Sample-path solutions for simulation optimization problems and stochastic variational inequalities," Discussion Paper 1997-78, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gürkan, G., 1997. "Simulation Optimization of Buffer Allocations in Production Lines with Unreliable Machines," Discussion Paper 1997-97, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kao, Chiang & Chen, Shih-Pin, 2006. "A stochastic quasi-Newton method for simulation response optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 30-46, August.
- Chen, Shih-Pin, 2007. "Solving fuzzy queueing decision problems via a parametric mixed integer nonlinear programming method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 445-457, February.
- Gürkan, G. & Ozge, A.Y., 1996. "Sample-Path Optimization of Buffer Allocations in a Tandem Queue - Part I : Theoretical Issues," Discussion Paper 1996-98, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rubinstein, Reuven Y., 1997. "Optimization of computer simulation models with rare events," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 89-112, May.
- (Yale) Gong, Yeming & Yücesan, Enver, 2012. "Stochastic optimization for transshipment problems with positive replenishment lead times," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 61-72.
More about this item
Keywordsdiscrete event systems; stochastic approximation; gradient estimation; optimization; steady-state;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:40:y:1994:i:10:p:1245-1261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .