Efficiency in the Romanian Banking System: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihai Nitoi & Cristi Spulbar, 2016. "The Relationship between Bank Efficiency and Risk and Productivity Patterns in the Romanian Banking System," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 39-53, March.
- Gulati, Rachita & Kumar, Sunil, 2016. "Assessing the impact of the global financial crisis on the profit efficiency of Indian banks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 167-181.
- Jose L. Gallizo & Jordi Moreno & Ioana Iuliana Pop (Grigorescu), 2011. "Banking Efficiency And European Integration. Implications Of The Banking Reform In Romania," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(13), pages 1-25.
- Adela Socol & Adina Elena Danuletiu, 2013. "Analysis Of The Romanian Banks‘ Performance Through Roa, Roe And Non-Performing Loans Models," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(15), pages 1-24.
More about this item
Keywordsbank performance; cost efficiency; productivity; data envelopment analysis; Malmquist Index;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:2:y:2009:i:38:p:162-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.