Information Content of Inflation-Indexed Bond Prices: Evaluation of U.S. Treasury Inflation-Protection Securities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masahiro Hori & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2005.
"Price expectations and consumption under deflation: evidence from Japanese household survey data,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 127-151, November.
- HORI Masahiro & SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi, 2005. "Price Expectations and Consumption under Deflation: Evidence from Japanese Household Survey Data," ESRI Discussion paper series 133, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Masahiro Hori & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2005. "Price Expectations and Consumption under Deflation: Evidence from Japanese Household Survey Data," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-98, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ime:imemes:v:22:y:2004:i:3:p:115-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kinken). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.