Foreign Debt, Sanctions and Investment: A Model with Politically Unstable Less Developed Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farla, Kristine & de Crombrugghe, Denis & Verspagen, Bart, 2016.
"Institutions, Foreign Direct Investment, and Domestic Investment: Crowding Out or Crowding In?,"
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 1-9.
- Farla K. & Crombrugghe D.P.I. de & Verspagen B., 2013. "Institutions, foreign direct investment, and domestic investment : crowding out or crowding in?," MERIT Working Papers 054, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Morrissey, Oliver & Udomkerdmongkol, Manop, 2012. "Governance, Private Investment and Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 437-445.
- Selim Aren & Lutfihak Alpkan & Bulent Sezen & Ziya Alper Guncu, 2011. "Drivers of firms’ debt ratios: evidence from Taiwanese and Turkish firms," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 53-70, May.
- Udomkerdmongkol, Manop & Morrissey, Oliver, 2008. "Political Regime, Private Investment, and Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 109, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Holger Görg & Oliver Morrissey & Manop Udomkerdmongkol, "undated". "Investment and Sources of Investment Finance in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 07/16, University of Nottingham, GEP.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijf:ijfiec:v:5:y:2000:i:2:p:141-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.