Endogenous Exposure to Systemic Liquidity Risk
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Carlson, 2015.
"Lessons from the Historical Use of Reserve Requirements in the United States to Promote Bank Liquidity,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 11(1), pages 191-224, January.
- Mark A. Carlson, 2013. "Lessons from the historical use of reserve requirements in the United States to promote bank liquidity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jin Cao & Gerhard Illing, 2015. "Money in the equilibrium of banking," Working Paper 2015/22, Norges Bank.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Gale, Douglas, 2014.
"Money, financial stability and efficiency,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 100-127.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Gale, Douglas M, 2011. "Money, Financial Stability and Efficiency," CEPR Discussion Papers 8553, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- ALLEN, Franklin & CARLETTI, Elena & GALE, Douglas, 2012. "Money, Financial Stability and Efficiency," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/16, European University Institute.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Gale, Douglas, 2011. "Money, Financial Stability and Efficiency," Working Papers 11-28, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Diana Bonfim & Moshe Kim, 2012. "Systemic Liquidity Risk," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Khemais Zaghdoudi & Abdelaziz Hakimi, 2017. "The Determinants of Liquidity Risk: Evidence from Tunisian Banks," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(2), pages 1-5.
- Aleksandra Maslowska-Jokinen & Anna MatysekJedrych, 2016. "Post-Crisis Regulatory and Supervisory Arrangements – The New ‘Old’ Central Banking," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1632, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Diana Bonfim & Moshe Kim, 2012. "Liquidity risk in banking: is there herding?," Working Papers w201218, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Douglas Gale, 2015. "Regulation and Sausages," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 83, pages 1-26, December.
More about this item
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijc:ijcjou:y:2011:q:2:a:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bank for International Settlements). General contact details of provider: http://www.ijcb.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .