Filtering short term fluctuations in inflation analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- H. Cagri Akkoyun & Oguz Atuk & N. Alpay Kocak & M. Utku Ozmen, 2011. "Filtering Short Term Fluctuations in Inflation Analysis," Working Papers 1120, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
References listed on IDEAS
- Noriyuki Takayama & Yukinobu Kitamura, 1994. "Household Saving Behavior in Japan," NBER Chapters,in: International Comparisons of Household Saving, pages 125-168 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Attanasio, Orazio P & Weber, Guglielmo, 1995.
"Is Consumption Growth Consistent with Intertemporal Optimization? Evidence from the Consumer Expenditure Survey,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(6), pages 1121-1157, December.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Guglielmo Weber, 1994. "Is Consumption Growth Consistent with Intertemporal Optimization? Evidence from the Consumer Expenditure Survey," NBER Working Papers 4795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tansel, Aysit, 1994.
"Wage employment, earnings and returns to schooling for men and women in Turkey,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 305-320.
- Tansel, A., 1992. "Wage Employment, Earnings and Returns to Schooling for Men and Women in Turkey," Papers 661, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Orazio Attanasio, 1994. "Personal Saving in the United States," NBER Chapters,in: International Comparisons of Household Saving, pages 57-124 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elin Halvorsen, 2003. "A Cohort Analysis of Household Saving in Norway," Discussion Papers 354, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Marco Manacorda & Enrico Moretti, 2006. "Why do Most Italian Youths Live with Their Parents? Intergenerational Transfers and Household Structure," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 4(4), pages 800-829, June.
- Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 1994. "Personal Saving in Italy," NBER Chapters,in: International Comparisons of Household Saving, pages 237-268 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Halvorsen, Elin, 2003. "A Cohort Analysis of Household Saving in Norway," Memorandum 36/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kufenko, Vadim, 2016. "Spurious periodicities in cliometric series: Simultaneous testing," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 48/2016, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
- Öğünç, Fethi & Akdoğan, Kurmaş & Başer, Selen & Chadwick, Meltem Gülenay & Ertuğ, Dilara & Hülagü, Timur & Kösem, Sevim & Özmen, Mustafa Utku & Tekatlı, Necati, 2013.
"Short-term inflation forecasting models for Turkey and a forecast combination analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 312-325.
- Kurmas Akdogan & Selen Baser & Meltem Gulenay Chadwick & Dilara Ertug & Timur Hulagu & Sevim Kosem & Fethi Ogunc & M. Utku Ozmen & Necati Tekatli, 2012. "Short-Term Inflation Forecasting Models For Turkey and a Forecast Combination Analysis," Working Papers 1209, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Huseyin Cagri Akkoyun & Bahar Sen Dogan & Mahmut Gunay, 2011. "Turkiye Ekonomisi Is Cevrimlerinin Kuresel Ekonomi ile Iliskisi," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1119, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer prices; Inflation; Seasonal adjustment; Wavelet filters; Band pass filters;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iif:iifjrn:v:27:y:2012:i:319:p:31-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ali Bilge). General contact details of provider: http://iif.com.tr .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.