Do Welfare-to-Work Programmes Work for Long?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David C. Stapleton & Joel Smith & Denise Whalen & Laura Kosar, 2011. "BOND Implementation and Evaluation: Proposal to Develop Enhancements to the Benefit Offset Simulation Model (BOSIM)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports cc0df2cb29c44353bcaf7dfd9, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Greenberg, David H. & Deitch, Victoria & Hamilton, Gayle, 2010.
"A Synthesis of Random Assignment Benefit-Cost Studies of Welfare-to-Work Programs,"
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 1-30, July.
- Greenberg David H & Deitch Victoria & Hamilton Gayle, 2010. "A Synthesis of Random Assignment Benefit-Cost Studies of Welfare-to-Work Programs," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-30, July.
- Adda, Jérôme & Costa Dias, Mònica & Meghir, Costas & Sianesi, Barbara, 2007. "Labour market programmes and labour market outcomes: a study of the Swedish active labour market interventions," Working Paper Series 2007:27, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Sianesi, Barbara, 2008. "Differential effects of active labour market programs for the unemployed," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 370-399, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:25:y:2004:i:1:p:27-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .