SOCIALLY OPTIMAL SUBSIDIES FOR ENTRY: THE CASE OF MEDICARE PAYMENTS TO HMOs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dai, Mian & Yuan, Yuan, 2013. "Product differentiation and efficiencies in the retail banking industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4907-4919.
- Pelech, Daria, 2017. "Dropped out or pushed out? Insurance market exit and provider market power in Medicare Advantage," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 98-112.
- Song, Zirui & Landrum, Mary Beth & Chernew, Michael E., 2013. "Competitive bidding in Medicare Advantage: Effect of benchmark changes on plan bids," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1301-1312.
- Maruyama, Shiko, 2014. "Estimation of finite sequential games," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 716-726.
- Ian M. McCarthy & Michael Darden, 2015. "Quality Ratings and Premiums in the Medicare Advantage Market," Emory Economics 1501, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Ken Onishi & Naoki Wakamori & Chiyo Hashimoto & Shun-ichiro Bessho, 2016. "Free Entry and Social Inefficiency in Vertical Relationships: The Case of the MRI Market," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1001, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:52:y:2011:i:1:p:105-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.