An Empirical Examination Of The Sources Of Changes Over Time In The Job Finding Rate Using Reservation Wages And Rejected Wage Offers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bart Cockx & Muriel Dejemeppe & Andrey Launov & Bruno Van der Linden, 2018.
"Imperfect Monitoring of Job Search: Structural Estimation and Policy Design,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(1), pages 75-120.
- Cockx, Bart & Dejemeppe, Muriel & Launov, Andrey & Van der Linden, Bruno, 2017. "Imperfect Monitoring of Job Search: Structural Estimation and Policy Design," IZA Discussion Papers 10487, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bart Cockx & Muriel Dejemeppe & Andrey Launov & Bruno Van der Linden, 2017. "Imperfect Monitoring of Job Search: Structural Estimation and Policy Design," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Bart Cockx & Muriel Dejemeppe & Andrey Launov & Bruno Van der Linden, 2017. "Imperfect Monitoring of Job Search: Structural Estimation and Policy Design," CESifo Working Paper Series 6323, CESifo Group Munich.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 2012. "Prominent Job Advertisements, Group Learning and Wage Dispersion," NBER Working Papers 18638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:econom:v:84:y:2017:i:335:p:365-392 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:51:y:2010:i:4:p:1039-1069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.