The Economic Returns To An Mba
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gemus, Jonathan, 2010. "College Achievement and Earnings," Working Paper Series 2010:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Linda Ronnie, 2015. "Motivations and challenges: The South African Masters in Business Administration (MBA) Experience," International Journal of Teaching and Education, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 3(1), pages 45-63, March.
- Cunha, Jesse M. & Miller, Trey, 2014. "Measuring value-added in higher education: Possibilities and limitations in the use of administrative data," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 64-77.
- Joanne Lindley & Stephen Machin, 2016. "The Rising Postgraduate Wage Premium," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 83(330), pages 281-306, April.
- Grove, Wayne A. & Hussey, Andrew, 2014. "Returns to MBA quality: Pecuniary and non-pecuniary returns to peers, faculty, and institution quality," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 43-54.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:138:y:2017:i:c:p:10-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grove Wayne A. & Hussey Andrew J., 2014. "Preferential Admission and MBA Outcomes: Mismatch Effects by Race and Gender," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 14(3), pages 1-56, July.
- Caroline Elliott & Kwok Tong Soo, 2012. "The International Market for MBA Qualifications," Working Papers 24284581, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Hussey, Andrew, 2012. "Human capital augmentation versus the signaling value of MBA education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 442-451.
- Dora Gicheva, 2013.
"Working Long Hours and Early Career Outcomes in the High-End Labor Market,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(4), pages 785-824.
- Gicheva, Dora, 2010. "Working Long Hours and Early Career Outcomes in the High-End Labor Market," UNCG Economics Working Papers 10-3, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Seki, Mai, 2014. "Heterogeneous Returns to U.S. College Selectivity and the Value of Graduate Degree Attainment," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2014-53, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Nov 2014.
- Gicheva, Dora, 2016. "Student loans or marriage? A look at the highly educated," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 207-216.
- Elliott, Caroline & Soo, Kwok Tong, 2013. "The international market for MBA qualifications: The relationship between tuition fees and applications," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 162-174.
- repec:sgh:gosnar:y:2017:i:5:p:105-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caroline Elliott & Kwok Tong Soo, 2012. "The Returns to an MBA Degree: The Impact of Programme Attributes," Working Papers 24284646, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Gicheva, Dora, 2011. "Does the Student-Loan Burden Weigh into the Decision to Start a Family?," UNCG Economics Working Papers 11-14, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Peter Arcidiacono & Arnaud Maurel, 2015. "The Analysis of Field Choice in College and Graduate School: Determinants and Wage Effects," NBER Working Papers 21655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gicheva, Dora, 2012. "Worker mobility, employer-provided general training, and the choice of graduate education," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 232-240.
- Mai Seki, 2013. "Heterogeneous Returns to U.S. College Selectivity and the Value of Graduate Degree Attainment," Staff Working Papers 13-46, Bank of Canada.
- Seth D. Zimmerman, 2016. "Making the One Percent: The Role of Elite Universities and Elite Peers," NBER Working Papers 22900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Megan Way & Yunwei Gai & Lidija Polutnik, 2016. "Compensation and Employment Impact of a Full-time MBA Program," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 22(1), pages 49-63, February.
- Hussey, Andrew, 2011. "The effect of ethics on labor market success: Evidence from MBAs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 168-180.
- Wayne A. Grove & Andrew Hussey & Michael Jetter, 2011. "The Gender Pay Gap Beyond Human Capital: Heterogeneity in Noncognitive Skills and in Labor Market Tastes," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 46(4), pages 827-874.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:49:y:2008:i:3:p:873-899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .