Improving Revealed Preference Bounds On Demand Responses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sam Cosaert & Thomas Demuynck, 2018.
"Nonparametric Welfare and Demand Analysis with Unobserved Individual Heterogeneity,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 100(2), pages 349-361, May.
- Sam Cosaert & Thomas Demuynck, "undated". "Nonparametric welfare and demand analysis with unobserved individual heterogeneity," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/251988, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Demuynck T. & Cosaert S., 2014. "Nonparametric welfare and demand analysis with unobserved individual heterogeneity," Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Blundell, R. & Browning, M. & Cherchye, L.J.H. & Crawford, I. & de Rock, B. & Vermeulen, F.M.P., 2012.
"Sharp for SARP : Nonparametric Bounds on the Behavioural and Welfare Effects of Price Changes,"
2012-065, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Richard Blundell & Martin Browning & Laurens Cherchye & Ian Crawford & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2012. "Sharp for SARP: Nonparametric bounds on the behavioural and welfare effects of price changes," IFS Working Papers W12/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard BLUNDELL & Martin BROWNING & Laurens CHERCHYE & Ian CRAWFORD & Bram DE ROCK & Frederic VERMEULEN, 2012. "Sharp for SARP: nonparametric bounds on the behavioural and welfare effects of price changes," Working Papers Department of Economics ces12.11, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:157:y:2019:i:c:p:602-614 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:econom:v:211:y:2019:i:2:p:483-506 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cherchye, Laurens & Demuynck, Thomas & De Rock, Bram & Hjertstrand, Per, 2015.
"Revealed preference tests for weak separability: An integer programming approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 129-141.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Thomas DEMUYNCK & Bram DE ROCK, 2011. "Revealed preference tests for weak separability: an integer programming approach," Working Papers Department of Economics ces11.25, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Per Hjertstrand & Bram De Rock, 2015. "Revealed preference tests for weak separability: An integer programming approach," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/251996, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Khushboo Surana, 2018. "Revealed Preference Analysis with Normal Goods: Application to Cost of Living Indices," Working Papers ECARES 2018-08, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Demuynck, Thomas & Rock, Bram De, 2019.
"Bounding counterfactual demand with unobserved heterogeneity and endogenous expenditures,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 211(2), pages 483-506.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Thomas Demuynck, 2017. "Bounding Counterfactual Demand with Unobserved Heterogeneity and Endogenous Expenditures," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-41, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:48:y:2007:i:4:p:1227-1244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.