Costly Intermediation And The Poverty Of Nations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Shankha Chakraborty & Amartya Lahiri, 2003. "Costly Intermediation and the Poverty of Nations," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-1, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Jan 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Juan M. Sanchez & Cheng Wang, 2010.
"Financing Development: The Role of Information Costs,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(4), pages 1875-1891, September.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Juan M. Sanchez & Cheng Wang, 2007. "Financing Development: The Role of Information Costs," NBER Working Papers 13104, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Juan M. Sanchez & Cheng Wang, 2009. "Financing development : the role of information costs," Working Paper 08-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Juan M. Sánchez & Cheng Wang, 2010. "Financing development: the role of information costs," Working Papers 2010-024, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jeremy Greenwood, 2007. "Financing Development: The Role of Information Costs," 2007 Meeting Papers 171, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Sanchez, Juan M & Wang, Cheng, 2007. "Financing Development: The Role of Information Costs," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12848, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Juan M. Sanchez & Cheng Wang, 2007. "Financing Development: The Role of Information Costs," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 14, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Germán Cubas, 2010.
"Accounting for Cross-Country Income Differences with Public Capital,"
Documentos de trabajo
2010014, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- German Cubas, 2010. "Accounting for Cross-Country Income Differences with Public Capital," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 3410, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Chakraborty Shankha & Dabla-Norris Era, 2011. "The Quality of Public Investment," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-29, August.
- Soete, Luc & Verspagen, Bart & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2017. "The productivity effect of public R&D in the Netherlands," MERIT Working Papers 021, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hung-ju Chen & Hsiao-tang Hsu, 2005. "The Role Of Firm Size In Controlling Output Decline During The Asian Financial Crisis," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 103-129, December.
- Hallonsten, Jan Simon & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2016. "A semi-endogenous growth model for developing countries with public factors, imported capital goods, and limited export demand," MERIT Working Papers 004, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:48:y:2007:i:1:p:155-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.