The Welfare Effects Of Upstream Mergers In The Presence Of Downstream Entry Barriers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine C. Fontenay & Joshua S. Gans, 2014. "Bilateral Bargaining with Externalities," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 756-788, December.
- Antelo, Manel & Bru, Lluís, 2016. "Option contracts in a vertical industry," MPRA Paper 79241, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Apr 2017.
- Reisinger, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika, 2008.
"A Model of Vertical Oligopolistic Competition,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
3189, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Reisinger, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika, 2008. "A Model of Vertical Oligopolistic Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 6730, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reisinger, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika, 2008. "A Model of Vertical Oligopolistic Competition," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 228, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Reisinger, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika E, 2008. "A Model of Vertical Oligopolistic Competition," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3n9000fg, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Dobson, Paul W. & Waterson, Michael, 2007. "The competition effects of industry-wide vertical price fixing in bilateral oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 935-962, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:47:y:2006:i:4:p:1269-1294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.