Asymmetric Information concerning the Variance of Cash Flows: The Capital Structure Choice
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Ying Sophie & Wang, Chia-Jane, 2015. "Corporate governance and risk-taking of Chinese firms: The role of board size," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 96-113.
- Miglo, Anton, 2010. "The Pecking Order, Trade-off, Signaling, and Market-Timing Theories of Capital Structure: a Review," MPRA Paper 46691, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Miglo, Anton & Zenkevich, Nikolay, 2005.
"Non-hierarchical signalling: two-stage financing game,"
1264, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Anton Miglo & Nikolay Zenkevich, 2006. "Non-hierarchical signalling: two-stage financing game," Working Papers 0603, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Miglo, Anton, 2012. "Multi-stage investment, long-term asymmetric information and equity issues," MPRA Paper 46692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miglo, Anton, 2017. "Timing of earnings and capital structure," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-15.
- Miglo, Anton, 2007.
"Debt-equity choice as a signal of earnings profile over time,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 69-93, March.
- Anton Miglo, 2006. "Debt-equity choice as a signal of earnings profile over time," Working Papers 0607, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Miglo, Anton, 2006. "Debt-equity choice as a signal of profit profile over time," MPRA Paper 1283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alejandro Vargas Sanchez, 2014. "Estructura de capital óptima en presencia de costos de dificultades financieras," Investigación & Desarrollo 0214, Universidad Privada Boliviana, revised Jan 2014.
- Gabrielle Wanzenried, 2002. "Signaling with Capital Structure Revisited," Diskussionsschriften dp0214, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Anton Miglo, 2006. "Optimal compensation contracts under asymmetric information concerning expected earnings," Working Papers 0613, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:39:y:1998:i:3:p:745-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .